After its revival in 2010, the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run has once again become a cross-country skiing highlight. On 22nd February 2015 the skaters and classic cross-country skiers will head out into the three Karwendel valleys.
Two organisations – endorphine multi sports and SV Achensee – organise the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run with Achensee Tourist Board. The Achensee 3-Valleys-Run is part of austria loppet. The brand combines the seven most famous and popular cross-country race events in Austria.
The starting signal for the annual cross-country event will sound at the entrance of the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau.
There are fantastic prizes for all those taking part to be won and the entry fee includes a superb performance package for every participant. Finisher’s medal, food at the feed stations, a voucher for a meal in Langlaufstüberl Pertisau, free car parking, attractive surprise gift and much more.
Skating (14 and 28 km) and Classic (10 and 33 km):
- Until 15th February 2015 – EUR 35.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 21st and 22nd February: EUR 40.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Infants, children and teens:
- Up to 15th February 2015: EUR 12.00 per participant
- Late registrations available on site in Pertisau on 21st and 22nd February: EUR 18.00 per participant, at the starting number issue area
Chip hire for the requisite PaS-chip and car parking fees for the event day are included in the entry fee. Each participant will receive a stamped parking ticket when they are given their start numbers.
You can register for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run and its various events in two ways – either online at www.anmeldesystem.com or by fax. Written registration by fax is only available for participants from Austria and Germany; the numbers are printed on the form. Those from all other nations must register online via the Internet. Telephone registrations are not possible; there are no exceptions to this. It is also not possible for unpaid registrations, or registrations which bear no signature, to be processed. By registering for the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run every participant accepts the respective competition conditions.
Should you have any further enquiries, the Sportpayment/registration system call centre is available to help, Mon to Fri from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Telephone 0900-700703 for Austria (calls cost a max. of EUR 0.88 per minute); for Germany call 0900-1192022-515 (calls cost a max. of EUR 1.99 per minute). Invoicing is done by Bincom GmbH, to and for the event organiser’s account.
After 15th February 2015 registrations can only be made by paying the late registration fee. You may submit a late entry for all competitions and collect your start documents on the following dates:
- Saturday, 21st February 2015 in Pertisau Tourist Information Office from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 22nd February 2015 at the start and finish area when the start numbers are being issued from 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m..
The following competitions are held at the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run:
- Infants’ race – Classic – 0,5 km
- Children’s race– Freestyle – 1,5 km
- Early teens race – Freestyle – 3 km
- Late teens race – Classic 10 km or Skating 14 km
- Open cross-country race – Skating 14 km (no age classes)
- Open cross-country race – Classic 10 km (no age classes)
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Skating 28 km
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Classic 33 km
- 7.30 a.m. Start numbers issued at the start and finish area (entrance to the Karwendel valleys in Pertisau)
- 8.00 a.m. Big equipment test from the leading cross-country skiing brands
- TIP: Also on Saturday afternoon equipment tests with the cross-countray skiing brand Atomic, Toko and Zipps are taking place in the start and finish area.
- 9.30 a.m. Start of the Classic events (10 and 33 km)
- 9.45 a.m. Start of the Skating events (14 and 28 km)
- 12.30 p.m. Start of the Infants event (0.5 km Classic)
- 12.35 p.m. Start of Children’s I and II event (1.5 km freestyle)
- 12.45 p.m. Start of the Children’s I and II (3 km freestyle)
- 1.30 p.m. Prize ceremony in the event area
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Classic 33km
- Achensee 3-Valleys-Run – Skating 28km
- Open cross-country event – Classic 10km
- Open cross-country event – Skating 14km
- Infants (Classic) – 2008 and after
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2006 – 2007
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2004 – 2005
- Children I (Freestyle) – 2002 – 2003
- Children II (Freestyle) – 2000 – 2001
- Teens (Skating) – 1997 – 1999
- Teens (Classic) – 1997 – 1999
- General – 1985 – 1996
- AC I – 1975 -1984
- AC II – 1965 – 1974
- AC III – 1955 -1964
- AC IV – 1945 – 1954
- AC V – 1935 – 1944
- AC VI – up to 1934
If there are fewer than five participants per class the organiser reserves the right to combine age classes.
Achensee 3-Valleys-Run 2014 results
Achensee 3-Valleys-Run 2013 results
Achensee 3-Valleys-Run 2012 results