Upon arrival at your booked accommodation you will receive your free AchenseeCard (= guest card) from your landlord. This card enables you to enjoy exclusive bonus services and special offers.
Its handy credit card format means ‘your bonus’ fits perfectly in your wallet and upon presentation you get to avail of special discounts in numerous establishments in Achensee.
In the region these discounts are available with the AchenseeCard:
- Regiobus Achensee is free of charge. For all guests in Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau, Steinberg and Wiesing use of buses in the holiday region of Achensee (does not include Wiesing) is free of charge when you present a valid AchenseeCard.
- There is the possibility to use wireless LAN at defined points in the Achensee region. You need the AchenseeCard to log in to the internet.
- Cross-country skiing in Pertisau is free of charge. (The AchenseeCard does not cover use of car park.)
- Discounted ride from Jenbach to Seespitz and back with the Achensee Achensee Steam Cog Railway
- Discountetd round trip with the Achensee Shipping Company
- Discounted entry tickets for Swarovski in Wattens
- A variety of hiking maps, tickets for ski slopes and winter hikes are available at discounted prices in the Tourist Information Office
- The Achensee Holiday Card is only available for guests who have the AchenseeCard for the holiday region of Achensee.
- Free participation in the children’s programme of events in the holiday region of Achensee (contribution towards the cost of lunch)
- Free participation in the hiking programme in the holiday region of Achensee
- Wave – Wörgler Wasserwelt in Wörgl (discounted entry)
- ‘Fit for Life’ fitness studio in Fügen (discounted entry)
- Museum Münze Hall, in Hall in Tyrol (discounted entry)
- Naturparkhaus Hinterriß in Hinterriß (discounted entry)
- Tratzberg Castle in Jenbach (discounted entry)
- Indoor pool and sauna at discounted prices in various hotels
- Horse-drawn carriage rides at discounted prices in Posthotel Achenkirch (in summer and winter)
- Achensee adventure park (discounted entry)
- ‘Sixenhof’ museum of local history (discounted entry)
- Pedalo hire (discount)
- Discounts for families for various courses at Achensee water sports school Club Aktiv Tirol
- Discount on a variety of sports equipment at Sport Busslehner
- Return ticket for the Rofan cable car at a reduced tariff (in winter and summer)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in Feldererhof at a reduced tariff
- Bike hire at WW Sport Wörndle (discounted)
- Return ticket for Karwendel cable car at a reduced tariff (in winter and summer)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in Hotel Rieser at a reduced tariff
- Snooker, table football and darts in Tanzcafe Laterndl (one game free)
- Discounted entry to Vitalberg Tyrolean Shale Oil Museum
- Toll road in the Karwendel valleys